WITH GARLIC & THYME
Once you’ve roasted your cauliflower, you’ll never want to steam it again. The browned areas create an amazing flavor. Feel free to alter the spices to your liking. One serving equals one cup cooked vegetables and 1 serving of fat.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2-3 Tbs. organic coconut, avocado or macadamia nut oil
- 3-5 cloves garlic, sliced (to your taste)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (to your taste)
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss florets with oil, garlic, red pepper, thyme and sea salt. Roast approximately 30-35 minutes or until browned and tender, turning once.