- 1-pound grass-fed ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1-2 stalks organic celery, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup organic tomato paste
- 3/4 cup alkaline water (can use organic beef broth)
- 2 Tbs. Swerve or 3-4 drops of stevia, or to taste
- 1-1/2 tsp. white distilled or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, celery and garlic. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes on low. Serve in a bowl.
If on the maintenance plan, you can enjoy this recipe served over a slice of Genesis Health Solutions Almond Bread recipe.