SPICY SALMON & CUCUMBER BITES
- ¼ Cup GHS Homemade Mayo or Primal Kitchen Mayo
- ¼ Tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ Tsp. hot sauce (no preservatives)
- ½ lb. cooked wild-caught salmon (no Atlantic)
- 1 Tbs. minced shallots
- 1 Tbs. chopped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Organic English cucumber, peeled and cut crosswise into
- 3/4-inch thick slices
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Chive sprigs for garnish
Combine mayonnaise, smoked paprika and hot sauce in a small bowl and mix. Taste and add more hot sauce, if preferred.
Flake the salmon into large bite-sized pieces. Combine salmon, shallots, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl, gently mixing in the spicy mayonnaise.
Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop out the center of each cucumber slice, being very careful not to dig too deeply, creating a hole for the salmon to fall through.
Divide the salmon mixture into each cucumber cup and top with a cherry tomato quarter and couple of chives.