BAKED MUSTARD LIME CHICKEN
- 1 pound boneless organic chicken breasts
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup fresh organic cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. organic, unrefined coconut (melted) or avocado oil
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- ½ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp. fresh-ground pepper
Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, oil and seasonings in a food processor and pulse until well-combined. (Can place in a jar and shake well, too) Place chicken in a medium baking dish and pour marinade over it. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
Bake at 350°F for 22-30 minutes (depending on size of chicken breasts. Instant read thermometer should read 165°F. Spoon sauce over top of chicken and serve.