RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE FAT BLASTERS
I’m such a fan of Dr. William Davis, cardiologist and author of all the Wheat Belly books, cookbooks and 10-Day Grain Detox. Imagine… a cardiologist who gets the health impact of eating, not just healthy fats, but saturated fats at that! Good fats provide such a feeling of being full and satisfied, without causing a rise in your blood glucose or insulin levels. They are a great way to aid in weight loss and help reset your metabolism. Whenever you get the craving for something rich and decadent, fat bombs are sure to curb your desire!
- 8 oz. organic cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raspberries (can use strawberries or blueberries)
- Healthy sweetener (Swerve confectioners, erythritol or xylitol) equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar - No Splenda or other artificial sweeteners!!!
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Place paper liners in 20 cups of a mini muffin pan. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, coconut oil, raspberries, sweetener, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
Evenly divide the mixture among the lined cups and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before eating, or place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.