This recipe covers your protein at your meal.
- 2-1/2 lbs. organic chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 8 Tbs. organic flat-leaf parsley, chopped fine
- 5-10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbs. organic, unrefined coconut, sesame or grapeseed oil, plus oil for greasing baking pan
- Pink Himalayan sea salt & fresh-ground pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Generously grease baking pan. Place chicken into pan. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley over the chicken. Sprinkle the lemon juice and oil over the chicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
Bake until chicken is golden brown – approximately 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F. If the dish browns too quickly, reduce the temperature to 400°F.