Zucchini Muffins - Grain-Free
Grain-Free Zucchini Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut or MCT oil
- 2 large pastured organic eggs
- 1 cup grated organic zucchini
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil and dust with almond flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, stevia and erythritol.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut or MCT oil and eggs.
- Blend the almond mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold the zucchini, and pecans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Let bread cool for 1 hour then serve.